£24.73 per hour
10 months ago
TPP are working with a leading housing association based in central london who are looking to recruit an experienced Learning and Development Advisor to assist the team on a temp to fixed term contract for 1 year.
This role is varied, within a fast paced environment where no two days are the same, the team results focused and requires an individual with a proactive attitude.
You must be a hands on L&D Advisor with a can do attitude, flexibility and commitment from a high volume background.
- The successful candidate must understand different methods and ways of learning and not solely training.
- You will be required to design, write and deliver learning materials for a range of different audiences. Be prepared to advise across a diverse workforce and communicate with people at all different levels.
- You will have the confidence to talk to individuals regarding their learning and development plans is essential.
- They are looking to bring a lot of learning in-house and be able to focus on developing soft skills, therefore, the ability to lead implementation is crucial.
- The manager is seeking candidates from a commercial background as a preference, but it's not essential. Investor in people experience would be ideal.