£57k - 63k per year
OS Temp Team
over 2 years ago
Role: Knowledge Manager
Location: Central London
Employment Type: 6 Month Contract
Salary/rate: £57-63k pro-rata
Working hours: full-time
Short description of role
To oversee the Knowledge Management Strategy and to support in developing, sharing and effectively using organisational data, learning and knowledge to improve organisation-wide activities, current practice and future developments.
• To develop, lead and support the implementation of an organisation-wide knowledge management strategy including systems for capturing, organising and developing information and knowledge from staff, stakeholders and the organisations we work with.
• To develop systems and processes which help staff to easily access and use data, learning, knowledge (internal and external) and evidence of impact to improve existing practice and to inform decision making, policy development, planning and organisational wide activities.
• To develop in concert with the Executive Leadership Team the strategic view on the further development of knowledge management systems and practices in order to support the work and development of the charity into the future.
• Works collaboratively with Directors and department managers to share information and provide advice and support.
• To be the first point of contact for internal colleagues seeking support, advice, training, information, guidance around knowledge management, evaluation and impact assessment.
• Has previous experience of developing and implementing knowledge management strategy, ensuring that they have a solid understanding of the different principles and practices in relation to ensure best practice
• They will have excellent interpersonal skills, will be able to engage with various stakeholders within the business, as well being able to effectively communicate a vision to increase buy in and understanding of the strategy, whilst also having the expertise to provide information, advice and guidance around knowledge management
• Ideally, seeking an individual to have experience of having sole responsibility of leading knowledge management activities that managers can then continue with
• They will need to have strong planning skills as they will be developing the different systems and processes that will allow the stakeholders within the organisation to access and use data easily
• Would consider candidates from both the public and private sector, as long as they had the necessary experience/skill-set required for this position
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.