Up to £42696.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Our Client is a leading male specialist cancer charity, they have an exciting vacancy for a Knowledge Manager to join their Knowledge Team which continually develops a robust evidence base to drive improvements for men at risk of cancer.
The team identifies, analyses, interprets and explains data from clinical trials, whilst providing comprehensive details about the implications of clinical research including an epidemiological understanding.
The team commissions or undertakes research to fill knowledge gaps, often publishing the findings for clinical stakeholders.
As the Knowledge Manager you will provide research and evidence leadership and lead research projects.
Key experience and attributes will include:
- Educated to degree level in either health epidemiological, other science or research discipline
- Excellent statistical and analytical skills (including qualitative and quantitative data)
- Knowledge of the health sector
- A strong team manager
- The ability to inspire a team
- The ability to work on multiple projects
- The ability to use research and evidence to shape external change
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date = 18 April