£26000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am currently working with a reputable non-profit organisation within the urban innovation arena. Based in Central London, they are now looking to recruit a hands-on Junior Service Designer to join their friendly, progressive and hard-working team.
This role will support the delivery of their urban innovation projects where you will work closely with a broad range of stakeholders to design compelling products and services and support an early-stage project development, through to co-designing prototypes, living experiments and developing solutions to complex challenges.
- Provide design support on projects; working from translation of insights into prototype products and services
- Develop detailed concept designs that communicate new product and service ideas
- Prepare and facilitate workshops and co-creation activities
- Create visual presentations and reports based on research activities, bringing user insights to life for clients and partners
- Create visual communication materials in line with brand guidelines
If you have strong visual design skills with relevant qualifications in service, product , graphic or interaction design disciplines and can demonstrate your experience of working with a strategic design organisation (agency or in-house), this could be the right role for you.
They are also seeking a candidate who is comfortable developing concepts and writing reports as well as running and facilitating workshops.
Please note European travel will be required.