Up to £39576.00 per annum
6 months ago
TPP are working with a professional membership body to recruit a Junior salesforce developer on a 12 month contract.
Are you available immediately or within 1-2 weeks notice? The closing date for this role is the 2nd February 12pm. Interviews will take place on the 5th, 8th & 9th February.
Do you have 1-2 years IT experience including Salesforce project development experience?
The Junior Salesforce Developer will be responsible for ongoing development of the salesforce platform. This will include the improvement of processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform. You will support Product, Design, QA, Data and Software colleagues to build and iterate our CRM.
Some of your responsiblilites:
* To be responsible for Salesforce development and support
* To take on a development role on projects, including design, development, configuration and unit testing
* To provide technical walk-through with other Salesforce developers and Product Owners
* Assist the Lead Salesforce Developer and Salesforce Administrator in reviewing product releases, patches and analysing technical and business impact, advising the business on new features
* Provide Salesforce support or product vendor issues/escalations
* Perform primary application testing to minimize number of application bugs, facilitate user testing and user acceptance
* Collaboration with Product Owner, Business Analysts and End Users in identifying possible application enhancements and in identifying bugs.
* Keep and maintain project source code in source control system according to documented policy.
* Understanding business requirements and designing technical design documents
* Maintain integration with other Internal/External applications
Experience required for this role:
*Relevant total IT experience including Salesforce project development experience
* Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge)
* Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.,
* Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
* Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
* Writing SQL Queries, stored procedures, DTSs, SSIS
* Implementation of relational database concepts and database design
* Integrating disparate database systems and maintaining the interfaces between them
* Supporting users in the use of database driven applications
* Perform data entry, data management, and pricing calculations
You would work closely with the following teams:
* IT & Digital team
* Project Managers
* Business Analysts
* Application Owners
* Business users
* IT Services Helpdesk
If this role sounds of interest please get in touch ASAP.