City of London, London
£40000.00 - £41500.00 per annum
25 days ago
This is an immediate start permanent role working for a membership organisation based in the City of London. Reporting to the Head of IT the successful IT Team Leader will manage the IT Team and its relevant activities on a daily basis.
Day to day responsibilities of the IT Team Leader will include;
- Provide technical support for hardware and software issues, including remote workers
- Troubleshoot and escalate more complex IT issues
- Ensure delivery of quality IT services including anti virus protection, email, and remote access for users
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running relevant diagnostics test, documenting, and assessing impact of issues
- Perform server administration tasks including user administration, security permissions and group policies
- Support on IT projects
- Support in the development and training of the IT team
- Spend time with key stakeholders and understand business needsApplicants for the position of IT Team Leader must have experience in a similar role ideally within the charity sector. In addition, applicants must have knowledge of SharePoint and InTune, VMWare virtualisation, firewalls in particular SonicWall and Windows infrastructure as well as office 365.
- If you are interested in applying for the position of IT Team Leader through TPP recruitment please do so by sending your CV to IT@tpp.co.uk
- This is a permanent full time role paying an annual salary of £41500.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.