City of London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Are you ready to take on the opportunity to work in both IT and lead on projects?
You will be working closely with the Head of Finance, Director of Finance and the Office Manager to review, develop and document the IT and Operational strategy. This is a newly created position offering a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum based on experience and skills.
Candidates applying for this role should be able to start on a very short notice - preferably start in April 2019.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Review external IT service providers and other external core resources
- Establish work schedules and budgets
- Work with the business to review their IT / Operational; requirements and processes
- Work with Finance to review IT/ Operations budgets
- Develop the procurement process and renewal of contracts
- Negotiate maintenance agreements
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in contract management
- Strong experience in implementing procurement process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience problem solving skills
- Skills in managing and negotiating with external suppliers
Candidates applying for this role should be able to start on a very short notice.
The interviews for this role will take place w/c 18th March 2019.
If interested, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.