£26k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you looking for a part time permanent role?
Would you like to work for a charity based in Blackheath – South East London?
This is a permanent part time role working 20 hours per week. Working hours would be 9.30am – 3.00pm but this is flexible.
The salary would be £26,000 per annum pro rata.
Some of your key responsibilities are:
• Providing in house server and network support
• Assist the 1st and 2nd line support via telephone email and face to face interaction for desktops, laptops, printers and other IT equipment
• Providing support for telephone and mobile handsets
• Working closely with the technical team
Key skills required for this role are:
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with a calm, and polite manner.
• You must have experience in Windows server or any server experience
• Customer focussed approach
• TCP/IP, routing, switching, DHCP and DNS experience
• Experience in Backup / recovery technology
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com