£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you looking for a great new opportunity to work for an international not-for-profit organisation based in London Bridge? If so, do read on...
My client has created this new role due to the organisation growing steadily. This is a permanent full time role where you will be required to go into work all five days a week. Remote working is possible in line with the government Covid19 rules.
The salary being offered is £25,000 - £28,000 per annum based on experience and knowledge.
The role will be closed on 23rd September, 2020.
Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
1) Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work very closely with both UK and international offices
2) Act as first point of contact for all technical matters
3) Creation of all new network accounts to new users and provide induction to new staff
4) Liaising with third-party service providers
Other skills and attributes:
1) Very flexible, wanting to learn and taking ownership
2) Very strong on Office 365
3) Have 1st and 2nd line support experience
4) If you have worked in a charity or not-for-profit sector experience this is an added advantage
5) If you have supported MS dynamics CRM, this is an advantage
6) supporting web based application and also content management would be an added advantage
7) Excellent PC/laptop support experience
8) Excellent verbal and written skills
If you have the required experience and skills, please apply with a copy with your CV. This role will be closed on 23rd September, 2020.