£13.00 - £16.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
This is an immediate start ongoing interim role working for a growing charity. Reporting to the IT Manager, your duties as the IT Support Engineer will be to support the wider business with technical on premises and virtual /in-cloud environments.
Working as the IT Support Engineer you'll be responsible for;
- Providing 1st & 2nd Line Support to the wider business consisting of 60 staff
- Using ticketing system to manage incoming queries in timely and efficient manner
- Escalating and researching ongoing technical issues
- Assisting with the Office365 Migration
- Rolling out IT hardware and software applications
Applicants for the position IT Support Engineer must be immediately available and have experience in similar role. Knowledge of PC's and Mac's and virtual servers is essential as is prior experience with an active directory and Group Policy.
If you are interested in this role than please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org