£24k - 28k per year
almost 4 years ago
IT Support Analyst – Membership Body – 1st & 2nd Line - £24-28k
A highly prestigious not-for-profit membership body are looking for a talented IT Support Analyst for a permanent, full-time role in their central London Office.
The role will provide day-to-day 1st & 2nd line IT Support to all staff to resolve incidents and requests quickly and effectively. Tasks will include trouble-shooting, training, instruction and problem solving for hardware, software, network and related computer systems and peripheral devices.
Duties and requirements:
- Manage the IT Helpdesk
- Manage staff workstations, printers, phones, AV equipment etc
- Software licensing compliance
- Create and manage user accounts in Windows Active Directory and Office 365, CTM, Skype
- Configure and install hardware and software
- Training staff and building relationships with all users and suppliers
- Ideally Degree qualified or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of standard Microsoft Desktop products – Windows 7 & 8.1, Office 2013 & Office 365, Visio & Skype.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server operating systems (2008R2, 2012, 2012R2)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Network services (AD, DNS, DHCP etc)
- Knowledge of back-up and repair services
- Knowledge of cloud based solutions and VOIP
- Strong written and verbal English
- Experience of being the sole first point of contact in a small IT team
Please note the ideal candidate will be available to start the role on Monday 24th August.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.