£27k - 29k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you ready for your next IT Support Officer role?
If so an amazing opportunity has come up to work for a global investor who work in partnership with the UN organisations.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary between £27,000 - £29,000 per annum.
Some of your key duties are:
- Daily checks of systems at start of day for issues
- Helpdesk 1st and 2nd line support
- Troubleshooting software, workstations, laptops and printer issues
- Troubleshooting remote access issues
- Respond to incidents and service requests
- Maintain Active Directory
- Monitor the backup, anti-virus and Windows
Key skills required for this role are:
- Working knowledge of Windows 7,8 and Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2016
- Minimum of 2 years 1st-2nd line support experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive problem solving background
- Experience in providing user training and induction
- Good understanding of Active Directory
This role will close on 15th of March, 2017.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.