East London, London
£13 - £15 per hour
28 days ago
Are you an IT expert with a talent for 1st line support? Are you immediately available seeking a temporary long-term opportunity? If this is the case the homeless charity I am working with could be an ideal opportunity for you. Reporting directly into the Head of IT this position will mainly consist of setting up IT equipment and Android devices, AD and exchange user management, basic Citrix support and answering user queries via ticketing system.
- Dealing with incoming requests for IT support and tickets logged on the support desk system.
- Set up, Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot for laptops. PC's and androids
- To help and support any problems or queries with Citrix
- Liaise with external support contractors to ensure effective support delivery.
- Reimaging and preparing PCs/laptops for new starters, supplying equipment to users as required and ensuring they are set up with all required applications.
- To add and exchange user management for new and existing employers
You will be an experienced IT professional who has worked within a similar role. Have a basic understanding on Citrix and good communication skills. You may have worked within a charity or not-for-profit organisation but this is not necessary to be successful. This temporary contract is to start ASAP and IT experience is a must. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.