£27000 - £29000 per annum
11 months ago
The IT Service Desk Analyst provides desktop and software support to the staff body with the aim of maintaining the efficient running of the organisation.
Key Accountabilities / Objectives
- Provide first- and second-line support for desktop applications, Client hardware including Windows, Mac, Linux Laptop / desktop PCs, Mobile devices (iOS, Android), printers and other user hardware / software.
- Configure and install new client hardware and software in line with the standard build.
- Assist Desktop support lead in client and infrastructure IT initiatives.
- Creation and management of all user accounts, passwords and access permissions on the network, email, telephone, software and other business systems and applications as required.
- Ensure that all support calls/requests/incidents are fully documented via the Helpdesk System.
- Liaise with third-parties to obtain support and maintenance for relevant hardware, software, systems and services.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance work.
- Participate in various IT projects and initiatives as and when required.
- Be an ambassador for collaborative Cross-functional working both within the Technology team and across the wider organisation.
Essential Education and Skills
- Experience of providing desktop support in a complex and challenging business environment.
- Skilled and adaptable communicator - able to flex style.
- Collaborative worker - able to work closely with other staff members.
- Effective relationship builder with ability to maintain strong positive engagements with the rest of the organisation.
- Outstanding desktop support skills - ability to support a user-centric function with operational excellence at its heart.
- Curious and creative thinker - to create a learning organisation committed to continuous improvement and always striving to do things better.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.