£27000 - £29000 per annum
5 months ago
The IT Service Desk Analyst provides desktop and software support to the staff body with the aim of maintaining the efficient running of the organisation.
Key Accountabilities / Objectives
- Provide first- and second-line support for desktop applications, Client hardware including Windows, Mac, Linux Laptop / desktop PCs, Mobile devices (iOS, Android), printers and other user hardware / software.
- Configure and install new client hardware and software in line with the standard build.
- Assist Desktop support lead in client and infrastructure IT initiatives.
- Creation and management of all user accounts, passwords and access permissions on the network, email, telephone, software and other business systems and applications as required.
- Ensure that all support calls/requests/incidents are fully documented via the Helpdesk System.
- Liaise with third-parties to obtain support and maintenance for relevant hardware, software, systems and services.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance work.
- Participate in various IT projects and initiatives as and when required.
- Be an ambassador for collaborative Cross-functional working both within the Technology team and across the wider organisation.
Essential Education and Skills
- Experience of providing desktop support in a complex and challenging business environment.
- Skilled and adaptable communicator - able to flex style.
- Collaborative worker - able to work closely with other staff members.
- Effective relationship builder with ability to maintain strong positive engagements with the rest of the organisation.
- Outstanding desktop support skills - ability to support a user-centric function with operational excellence at its heart.
- Curious and creative thinker - to create a learning organisation committed to continuous improvement and always striving to do things better.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.