£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Would you be interested in working for a leading INGOs based in London as their IT Service Desk Analyst?
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary between £26,000 - £30,000 per annum. You will be part of an outstanding team in the organisation. This role will be very customer focused and customer facing.
Joining this organisation, you will help provide support and guidance for Windows and various other IT systems including Office 365 applications. You will also carry out maintenance, installations and carry out workstation and laptop builds and upgrades. You will setup meeting rooms with IT equipment.
Some of your main duties are:
- Carry out workstation and laptop builds
- Assist with the maintenance and support of desktop infrastructure
- Provide 1st line support for windows systems and other IT systems
- Support local and remote offices
- Assisting with the management of loaned laptops and other equipment
- Provide support and advice on Office 365
- Escalating issues to 3rd party suppliers
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Proficient in Windows 10 and office 365 technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of Active Directory
- Network patching and cabling
- MAC OS support experience would be an advantage
This role will be closing on 6th March 2019 and interviews will be taking place w/c 11th March 2019.
If interested, please apply with a copy of your CV.