City of London, London
Up to £45000 per annum + PRO RATA
about 1 month ago
Our client a support and research charity are looking for an IT Project Manager to ensure successful delivery of two major business transformation projects - implementing a new case management system and helping us procure a new CRM.
About the role
As part of our digital transformation, we are looking for a Technical Project Manager to ensure successful delivery of two major business transformation projects - implementing a new case management system and helping us procure a new CRM.
This key role will provide management support at different levels within projects. At various times, this will involve:
- Project management
- Process analysis and requirements-gathering
- Providing governance best practice guidance and advice
To be successful in the role, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Substantial experience of writing and managing detailed project plans
- Proven experience of successfully delivering large and complex IT projects with a strong data management focus
- Substantial experience of effective stakeholder engagement and interpreting business needs to formulate clear, timed plans
- Substantial experience of working with a project board, keeping senior stakeholders informed and alerting the project sponsor to areas of concern or conflicting priorities / pressure points
- Proven business analysis experience
- Experience of supporting projects in a project management methodology (experience of lean and Agile delivery desirable)
Excellent communication skills are essential, and you must be able to develop positive working relationships with a range of internal and external contacts.
If the role sounds of interest to you and you want to be part of a charity that is transforming how technology is creating forward looking information systems, we would be delighted to hear from you!