Up to £51000 per annum
3 months ago
TPP is working with a leading professional membership body who are in need of an IT Project Manager for a 10 month contract to oversee the delivery of their new website.
This organisation is at an exciting time of change and requires someone who will be confident taking the lead and can get underway with their project straight away.
The website project will need to be completed by April 2022 so time management skills will be extremely important for this role.
It will be the IT Project Manager's responsibility to ensure the website replacement is delivered on time, to budget and to the agreed quality.
Suitable candidates should have the following skills/experience:
- Must have at least 5 years experience working as a Project Manager or Programme Manager on website projects
- Excellent time management skills and experience delivering website projects on time
- Stakeholder management experience at every level
- Delivery of website projects from inception through to completion
- Experience managing budgets of around £500k
- Knowledge of Jira, agile methodology
- Knowledge of .net CMSs (Ideally Kentico Xperience CMS)
- Flexibility to travel occasionally, sometimes at short notice to sites across the UK including Cardiff, Edinburgh and Belfast (government guidelines permitting)
This role currently offers flexible remote working however they will be planning to return to their London office in September for 2-3 days each week
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference J75164GH or call Gemma on 020 7198 6020
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.