£24k - 28k per year
about 2 years ago
Are you ready for your next contract IT role?
Would you like to work for a leading Museum based in South East London?
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary between £24,000 - £28,000 per annum based on experience and knowledge.
Some of your key responsibilities are:
- Providing support for IT and business systems across the Museum, escalating issues to the IT Infrastructure Administrator (or the Head of IT) as required.
- Providing support for fixed-line and mobile telephony systems used across the Museum (e.g. BlackBerry and Mitel IP Telephony).
- Configuration; deployment and support of Apple Mac; PCs; Laptops; and non-gallery Tablet devices (including, but not restricted to iPads)
- Undertaking Active Directory and Exchange user and group administration.
- Providing technical support for the Museum's Proximity Card entry control system and ad hoc support and advice for CCTV systems.
- Logging; responding to and updating IT Helpdesk calls / tickets.
- Producing Staff, Volunteer and Contractor ID cards in a timely manner.
- Providing support for telephone and mobile handsets.
Key skills required for this role are:
- Excellent customer focussed with the ability to deliver a high quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with a calm, and polite manner.
- Ability to effectively engage and work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise work.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow procedures.
- Able to work under pressure dealing with simultaneous issues.
- Ability to work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends).
- Working knowledge of PCs and Laptops with particular regard to Windows 7.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of Apple Macs and Mac OS.
- PC and laptop troubleshooting, installation and configuration, PC support skills.
Candidates applying for this role must be available to interview on 3rd March, 2017 with a possible immediate start.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.