£39000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
4 months ago
A highly prestigious Education charity based in Victoria, London are looking for an IT Support Manager (IT Officer) to join their growing team.
This is a newly created position offering a salary of £40,000 per annum.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a small and highly performing team. You will be managing one member of staff and will be the main point of contact for the outsourced IT provider.
Candidates applying for this role should be available to interview on 26th February, 2020.
Key experience required for this role are as follows:
* Experience of delivering an IT support function
* Experience of managing budgets
* Experience of manging supplier relationships, contracts and procurement
* Good knowledge of Office 365 applications and the ability to help staff get the most from them
* Good general IT knowledge and experience of managing projects
This role will be closing on 17th February 2020.
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement.
If interested, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.