£45k - 50k per year
about 4 years ago
Are you ready for your next role as an IT Manager?
One of the most prestigious medical charities based in London are looking for an IT Manager.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum.
Some of your key duties are:
· Owning and delivering a strategic IT infrastructure
· Defining and delivering technical architecture
· Delivery of new IT projects
· Budgetary and planning duties, including P&L
· Third part supplier management
This is a 70% project delivery role (clinical systems and IT) and 30% service delivery management and stakeholder liaison
Key skills required for this role are:
· Must have healthcare and clinical systems experience
· Very strong experience in IT management both infrastructure and application support
· Clinical systems experience; integration and implementation projects including understanding of practice management systems, pathology and PACS interface
· Strong project management skills
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.