£45k - 50k per year
over 1 year ago
Are you ready for your next role as an IT Manager?
If you have very strong experience in Clinical systems and would love to work for a commercially driven prestigious private medical organisation based in London then look no further....
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum. You will be the sole IT Manager working in this organisation.
Some of your key duties are:
- Owning and delivering a strategic IT infrastructure
- Defining and delivering technical architecture
- Delivery of new IT projects
- Budgetary and planning duties, including P&L
- Third part supplier management
This is a 70% project delivery role (clinical systems and IT) and 30% service delivery management and stakeholder liaison
Key skills required for this role are:
- Must have healthcare and clinical systems experience
- Very strong experience in IT management both infrastructure and application support
- Clinical systems experience; integration and implementation projects including understanding of practice management systems, pathology and PACS interface
- Strong project management skills
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.