£27k - 35k per year + pro rata
almost 3 years ago
An apprenticeship programme are looking for an IT Lead on a full time basis until August 2016 to lead on course management, planning, delivery and assessment on the week- long training for the courses below as well as perform the Lead IV duties for the BTEC Level3 Diploma in IT.
- Object Oriented Programming (Unit 15 from the BTEC Level 3 Diploma in IT) ? 4th-8th April 2016
- Computer Networks and Communication Technologies (Units 9 and 10 from the BTEC Level 3 Diploma in IT) 16th-20th May 2016
- MTA in Networking Fundamentals 20th-24th June 2016
You will have proven experience of delivering training to a good/outstanding level and recent industry experience.
You will be familiar with the BTEC framework and will have experience in the role of the Lead IV.
Good subject knowledge is vital.
- Level 4 qualification (or higher) in an IT related qualification.
- Teaching qualification essential (DTTLS, QTS, etc).
This role may also become permanent so for more information please contact the Education Team quoting reference number J55082KP.