£39000 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
Would you like to work for a leading college based in Greenwich leading in both IT and Data protection?
If so an amazing opportunity has come up to work on a part time permanent basis.
The salary per annum is £40,000 per annum pro rata for 21 hours per week.
Candidates applying for this role should have strong IT 2nd line support experience combined with experience in Data Protection.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are:
- Plan, develop and implement the ICT budget
- Schedule upgrades and security backups
- Smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email
- Provide secure access to the network for remote users
- Dealing with the third-party providers
- Be the first point of contact for enquiries from staff on Data Protection
- Review and update policies and processes
- Work with Marketing Manager and Database and Gifts Officer
- Implement Privacy Impact Assessments
- Ensure protocols for working with data offsite and offline are secure
Candidates should have the following skills:
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems / networks
- Strong experience on Data Protection Act
- Good working knowledge of information security
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very strong IT technical skills
Candidates applying for this role will be required to write a cover letter. The interviews will be held w/cc 9th July.
If interested, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.