£35000 per annum + pro-rata
over 3 years ago
Do you have a strong technical background in IT Infrastructure? And do you care about children's causes and vulnerable young people? And are you looking for a highly flexible role?
Then we have the job for you!
A leading children's charity with multiple care centres around the UK is looking for an experienced IT professional to work on one of their key IT programmes which aims to provide technological support to young people across the UK.
The role is a fixed contract until the end of July 2018, and will be for 2 days per week. The role can be based at any of the charity's UK centres, or could be home based. There will also be lots of travel to the various centres to support the programme onsite.
The role will involve:
- Providing technical advice and support to the programme team to deliver the programme to contractual performance targets
- Advising on the most suitable software/hardware for given requirements within the services the charity work with and support order and implementation at those services
- Offering creative and innovative ideas and solutions to maximise take up and use of the programme within the services
- Reporting to the Team Leader and work closely with the corporate fundraising manager and Children's Services Manager to continue delivering this programme within the business
- Ad-hoc IT and hardware support when required on-site at the various centres
- An empathy for children and vulnerable people's causes
- Expert communication skills and the ability to build relationships with young, disadvantaged people is essential
- A mature attitude to providing IT support and advice
- Preferably experience managing a small / medium sized organisation's infrastructure and networks
- Flexibility to travel
Please send your CV for immediate consideration