Elephant & Castle
about 2 years ago
Intranet Development Volunteer
The Phoenix Futures Group is a UK charity and housing association that has been helping people overcome drug and alcohol problems for more than 45 years.
With a team of over 700 staff and volunteers, providing residential, prison, community and specialist services across England and Scotland, keeping in touch and co-ordinated can often be difficult.
To give us a better idea of how we could improve internal communications, we recently ran a consultation across the organisation, which showed just how much people valued our existing SharePoint intranet system and pointed to ways we could improve it.
As a result, we are now looking for an Intranet Development Volunteer who will take on the exciting project of interpreting the consultation results to create an engaging, magazine-style intranet home page, which will incorporate analytics and feedback systems.
To apply for this role:
- need to be a creative individual, with good English
- need to also have strong analytical and digital skills
- if you have experience of app development that’s even better
- are looking for a commitment of 2 days a week for up to 3 months
- will pay any reasonable travel expenses
- will provide full support and any necessary training
- will give you worthwhile, practical experience that could help boost your career
The role will be based within our Marketing Team at the charity’s central offices in Elephant & Castle.
If you think you meet the bill, then please send a CV and cover letter to Nick Fry, Head of Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Within your letter, you should explain how you meet the points in the Person Specification section of the Role Description, together with an indication of your availability.
Deadline for applications: Friday 7th October
Interviews: Tuesday 18th October