Reasonable lunch and travel expenses reimbursed
almost 3 years ago
Looking to gain hands-on experience in the charity sector?
Interested in interfaith and intercultural dialogue?
Then the 3FF internship programme is for you!
3FF is one of the UK’s leading intercultural organisations, working to build understanding and lasting relationships between people of all faiths and beliefs.
Our internship programme offers a variety of roles, each offering hands-on experience within one of our teams. Our interns take part in a variety of tasks, allowing them to develop personally and professionally and enhance their employability. It is both structured, offering regular training sessions, and flexible, allowing participants to tailor it to their interests and make real contributions to our work.
• Political Leadership (Parliamentors Programme)
• Media and Communications
• Education and Schools
• Fundraising and Development
• Intercultural Arts
• Admin, Operations and Volunteer Management
What you gain:
• Practical experience in a team with real, exciting projects from day one
• Training in fundraising, social media, project management and more
• CV and interview coaching
• Opportunity to join a diverse team of interns from different backgrounds
• Access to interfaith and charity sector events and networking opportunities
What we’re looking for:
• An interest in and passion for intercultural and interfaith dialogue
• A positive approach to new tasks and opportunities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to engage with a diversity of views
• The ability to work independently and as part of a diverse team
These voluntary roles are for three or six months, three days a week, in our office in London, Kentish Town. Reasonable travel and lunch expenses will be reimbursed.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds - people with religious or non-religious beliefs.
Closing Date: 29 August 2016, 9am.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an assessment day on 7 September 2016. The internship will run from 27 September to 16 December 2016, with the possibility of extension.
For full role details, testimonials and to apply, please visit www.3ff.org.uk/interns. You will need to submit an application form through our website.