Reasonable travel and lunch expenses reimbursed
almost 3 years ago
3FF is one of the UK’s leading intercultural organisations, working to build understanding and lasting relationships between people of all faiths and beliefs.
Our internship programme offers a variety of roles, each offering hands-on experience within one of our teams. Our interns take part in a variety of tasks, allowing them to develop personally and professionally and enhance their employability. It is both structured, offering regular training sessions, and flexible, allowing participants to tailor it to their interests and make real contributions to our work.
* Education and Schools
* Intercultural Arts
* Admin, Operations and Volunteer Management
* Media and Communications
* Political Leadership
What you gain:
* Practical experience in a team with real, exciting projects from day one
* Training in fundraising, social media, project management and more
* CV and interview coaching
* Opportunity to join a diverse team of interns from different backgrounds
* Access to interfaith and charity sector events and networking opportunities
What we’re looking for:
* An interest in and passion for intercultural and interfaith dialogue
* A positive approach to new tasks and opportunities
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to engage with a diversity of views
* The ability to work independently and as part of a diverse team
These voluntary roles are for three or six months, three days a week, in our office in Kentish Town. Reasonable travel and lunch expenses will be reimbursed.
The internships start on 6 April 2016 and finish on 24 June 2016 (3 month internship) or 16 September 2016 (6 month internship). The closing date for applications for internships is 21 March 2016 at 5pm. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an assessment day on 30 March 2016. For more information about the roles available and details on how to apply please visit http://www.3ff.org.uk/interns.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds - people with religious or non-religious beliefs.