£35k per year
020 7198 6040
over 3 years ago
TPP Fundraising is currently working with a leading disability charity to recruit for an International Trust Manager. We are looking to speak with any individuals who have had strong experience of securing and managing high value, multi-year international trusts and grants and who would be enthused by a role that allows them to use this experience to develop a significant level of international funds for the organisation. This is an exciting time to join a fundraising team who have a successful track record in securing trusts, foundations and long term strategic partnerships.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Develop and deliver significant levels of international funds by securing new strategic international partnerships
- Have lead responsibility for driving high value and complex international partnerships
- Manage international fundraising projects
- Maintain and maximise the value of the organisation?s current partnerships
- Line management of one Trusts Officer
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of securing and managing high value, multi-year international trust grants
- Knowledge of key trends in international development policy
- Experience of managing trusts and grants for a charitable organisation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Closing Date: 3rd December 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.