£60k per year
almost 2 years ago
Are you ready for your next move to join a £30million turn over charity as International Head of Finance?
If so an amazing opportunity has come up to work for a leading international charity where you will be managing the London team and overlooking the finance function in all their field offices based overseas.
You must have experience having dealt with very complex finance and dealing with International Finance offices.
Some of your key duties are:
- Take responsibility for the implementation of the financial strategy
- Develop, improve and continually review the policies and procedures
- Develop a global financial management strategy with the COO
- Ensure effective asset management and transparent financial accountability with the organisation
- Support the Senior Leadership Team to achieve the strategic goals
- Managing a team of 3 in the London Office and overseeing the international offices
Key skills required for this role are:
- Experience of having successfully delivering a financial strategy
- Experience working for an International NGO
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Qualified Accountant
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.