North London, London
£30000.00 - £30834.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Would you like to work for a close-knit international charity based in North London?
This is a part time permanent role offering a salary of £30,834 per annum pro rata. The number of hours is 28 hours per week.
You will be reporting to the Head of Finance and working very closely with the other members of staff.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Processing head office financial transactions
- Uploading invoices to the accounting systems
- Maintaining petty cash system
- Banking transactions
- Record-keeping of key data
- Processing and reconciling of credit card expenditure
- Processing of staff expenses
- Raising donor invoices
- First point of contact for IT queries and liaising with IT support company
Key skills required for this role:
- Able to work 28 hours per week
- Experience working in the charity sector
- Experience of working with donor funds would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement.
This role will be closing on 25th April 2019 and interviews will be held on 2nd May 2019.
If interested, please apply immediately with your CV.