£15 - £16 per hour
3 months ago
We are working with a university to recruit a temporary Admissions Officer to join the international admissions team. The role will require the successful candidate to work half the time in the office on a rota basis and the rest of the time remotely. You will work as part of the international admissions team and support with processing applications supporting students from initial enquiry to enrolment decision.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience working within an international admissions team in a higher education setting.
* Have a sound understanding of UKVI Tier 4 regulations and CAS processes
* Have a good knowledge of international qualifications
* An understanding of the international application process
* Preferably you will have knowledge of SITS, E-vision, and NARIC