Highbury and Islington
£22,000 - 22,865 per year
about 1 year ago
TPP are currently working on an Internal Recruitment role with a membership (health & social care) body based in North London on a permanent basis. This role is paying £22,865 and is to start mid-April.
- First point of contact and responsible for the end to end recruitment and selection for all vacancies
- Screen and track progress of candidates
- Liaising with recruitment agencies when required
- Set up Skype and video- conference interviews as and when required
- Arrange telephone interviews with candidates
- Direct recruitment- Linked In and headhunting of candidates
- Source and attend recruitment fayres, colleges and universities
- Organise and book interviews
- Gain candidate feedback to discuss with agencies where applicable
- Update electronic files with staff information
- Create database of CV's not used, that could potentially be used in the future
- Responsible for undertaking pre-employment checks, references, DBS's.
- Manage and maintain the organisations PSL of Employment agencies alongside the HR Manager
- Produce offer Letters and Contracts of Employment alongside HR
- Responsible for organising Apprentices alongside Workforce Development and the HR Manager
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference J60186JH.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.