£30k - 35k per year
almost 4 years ago
TPP are currently working on an Internal Recruitment role with an innovative and entrepreneurial not for profit based in Central London on a 12 month FTC. This role is paying £30,000 and is to start asap.
- First point of contact and responsible for the 360 recruitment and selection for a variety of positions from technical to administrative functions.
- Advising and supporting hiring managers in creating accurate, informative and targeted Job Descriptions as well as scoping out role requirements, competency and people specifications.
- Building strong rapport with Hiring Managers to support them throughout the entire recruitment process to the highest standards.
- Coordinating the operational and administrative side of recruitment, following the existing processes and best practices in place: communicating, providing feedback and booking interviews with candidates.
- Report back on end-to-end recruitment metrics around key performance indicators (lead times, quality and quantity of applications etc.).
You will have:
- 360 In-house recruitment experience
- Experience running recruitment processes using various recruitment techniques: behavioural and competency-based questioning.
- Ability to write excellent job Descriptions, job specs and correspondences with candidates
- Ability to establish strong relationships with hiring managers.
If you have the relevant experience and have a keen interest in urban/built environment then please apply or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref:60090HJ
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.