£0.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am working with a really well known housing association who are looking to recruit an Internal Communications Specialist to join their hard-working, inclusive and socially driven team on a permanent basis.
This role plays a significant role in supporting this organisation in communicating key information to colleagues through a range of channels including their intranet, newsletters, digital screens, social media and events, large and small.
- Develop a range of internal communications content which engages colleagues with their purpose/values
- Work on a range of content to make sure colleagues are fully aware of their commercial priorities
- Co-ordinate the delivery of engaging and clear communications campaigns to inform, promote and encourage colleague involvement with a wide range of initiatives and programmes
- Produce and edit content for key internal communications channels including e-newsletters, printed publications and digital screens
- Assist in managing internal events to engage and inform employees such as quarterly sessions
- Maintain effective stakeholder relationships, providing excellent customer service to teams and departments across the organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and talented communications professional to support an amazing organisation. If you have a love and know-how for positioning messages for greatest impact and have excellent written communication skills and can be a people's person, this could be the right role for you.
If you are interested in applying, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - J67134AM - in the subject line.