£29000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
14 days ago
TPP is currently working with a medical professional body based in Central London. They are seeking to hire an Internal Communications Officer on a fixed term contract basis for a 12 month duration.
Working within the wider communciations function, your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Develop and implement internal communications plans, gathering feedback and data to improve and refine internal communications channels, messaging and tools.
- Manage internal communication channels, including the staff intranet, staff updates, internal learning and exchange events e.g. Staff Awards, Staff Conference, Staff Briefings.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as the staff intranet, quarterly magazine or regular email bulletin.
- Promote the use of the staff intranet as the key internal communication channel for staff and support the development of the site.
- Act as internal communications editor, being responsible for proactively sourcing, creating, editing and publishing news stories, features and other content for the delivery of the People Strategy 2019 - 2021 and other internal campaigns.
- Be a point of contact and advice on internal communications to all colleagues.
Your experience will include :
- Demonstrable experience working within a PR/internal communications role
- Experience within the health sector or membership body is desirable but not essential.
- Proven experience in an internal communications role
- Experience of working across departments and teams in a collaborative manner.