£31000 - £32000 per annum
over 3 years ago
TPP is currently representing a leading housing association providing homes and services to over 110,000 residents and 7500 care and support customers.
They have recently completed a large merger creating and as a result has created one of London & the South East's largest social landlords. They are seeking to hire an Internal Communications Officer to report directly into the Senior Internal Communications Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a growing and expanding organisation.
You will be responsible for performing the following duties :
- To develop a range of internal communications content both on and offline which engages employees in our values, vision and priorities.
- Assist in managing a new employee focused intranet, drafting content, moderating social areas and advising teams on best ways to raise their profile and share successes.
- Assist with managing internal events to engage employees, and running workshops/lunch and learn activities to launch new initiatives
- Leading on the analysis of staff use of the intranet, seeking to increase use by identifying and implementing improvements to its structure and functionality
- To work with colleagues in the communications teams to identify, interpret and reposition important messages for employees, ensuring consistency with our external messages
- To ensure that internal communications service is customer-focused, monitoring and evaluating outcomes and responding to feedback
- Experience of developing and implementing engaging internal communications content for a wide range of internal audiences, including a remote workforce
- Excellent copy writing skills with the ability to create clear, compelling, content and messages.
- Strong understanding of enterprise channels and best practice in employee engagement
- Creative thinker, and proven ability to develop communications which stand out and get results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the confidence to lead events and workshops
Closing Date : Friday 6th July 2018.