£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
10 months ago
TPP is currently working with one of the leading providers of social housing in London & the South East.
They are seeking to hire an Internal Communications Officer who will be responsible for the delivery of a range of internal communications activities, including news and editorial, campaigns and projects.
You will work with the Internal Communications Manager and will contribute to the development and delivery of internal communications plans.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Deliver routine communications projects and campaigns and support the delivery of large-scale, complex internal communications projects.
- Plan and deliver interesting and engaging content for a range of internal channels, including intranet news and internal newsletters.
- Manage and support the delivery of internal events, including cascades, briefings and social events for staff.
- Implement the effective use of a range of marketing tools, channels and techniques include publications, direct mail, HTML emails, texts/SMS, advertising, campaigns, events, film, social media and merchandise, as appropriate.
- Provide a copywriting, proofreading, editing and print production service, offering advice and liaising with suppliers.
- Research and maintain accurate content and publish across offline and online platforms.
Your experience will include :
- Experience of working in a busy communications, PR or marketing environment within a large organization.
- Excellent copywriting, editing, proofreading skills for different audiences.
- Proactive approach to generating and writing great content, including news, features and interviews
- Experience of delivering projects and campaigns using a range of tools and tactics, including:
- Campaigns · Creative design · Direct mail · Email marketing · Media relations · Publications · Social media · Website/intranet