West London, London
Up to £17.58 per hour
about 2 months ago
I am working with a reputable Housing Association who are seeking to recruit a Internal Communications Officer to join their friendly, sociable and hard-working team on a temporary basis for a period of 6 months.
Reporting into the Internal Communications & Engagement Executive, you will play a key role in supporting the delivery of their internal communications through a variety of channels.
- Plan & execute engaging communications campaigns to inform, promote & achieve colleague buy-in
- Publish on key internal communications channels including a weekly e-newsletter, managers' e-briefings, intranet and Yammer
- Implement and monitor the communications & engagement plan, including target audiences, content of messages, timing & communication channels
- Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of internal communications and engagement activities, proposing new or better options to increase engagement, click rates, reach & impact
- Coordinate the development & delivery of internal communications & engagement messages, working closely with the design team to ensure audiences & stakeholders receive engaging communication
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong communications candidate, ideally with internal communications experience. If you have experience in developing & driving great internal communications, publishing on multiple platforms (websites, intranets etc) and are able to turn complex information into engaging and relevant copy then we would like to hear from you.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - Ref: J70510AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Friday 24th May 2019