£34000.00 - £35000 per annum
over 2 years ago
TPP are currently representing a leading higher education organisation who are a reputable global provider of MBA programmes and short courses to corporations.
They are seeking to hire an Internal Communications Manager to create and deliver creative and successful campaigns.
The duties and responsibilities will include :
- Taking ownership of selected internal channels.
- Creating & Delivering creative and successful campaigns.
- Providing best practice advice to internal stakeholders and helping them achieve their strategic objectives.
- Raising the standard of internal communications as a strategic value adding function.
Role Holder Requirements
- Previously held a dedicated internal communications role.
- Strong writing and proof reading and editing skills.
- The ability to plan, create and curate content across digital, social and traditional channels.
- Experience of being in charge of a range of channels.
- Previous experience of designing and delivering and delivering creative and compelling communications campaigns.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 21st May 2018.