£134.00 - £153.00 per day
10 months ago
I am working with a very well-known Animal Welfare organisation based in Central London yet work on a global scale. They are looking to recruit a Global Internal Communications Manager on a temporary basis for a period of at least 2 months, which may last for up to 4 months.
You will play a key role in creating communications that supports their global strategy, to inform, engage and inspire stakeholders.
- Support the Global Head of Internal Communications to help to deliver the global internal communications strategy and internal communications framework to improve engagement
- Lead on designated projects with the guidance of the Global Head of Internal Communications
- Source and produce content from teams across the organisation that demonstrate their strategy in action and impact of their work
- Write creative and engaging content which reflect the organisation's tone of voice - including news, blogs, interviews, presentations, scripts, briefings and internal announcements
- Create and execute internal communications plans, working in partnership with global colleagues, to deliver effective communications
- Build relationships and influence internal stakeholders, sharing best practice internal communication approaches and tactics
If you are a candidate with extensive internal communications experience as well as project management, we would like to hear from you. This role is ideal for those of you who are able to develop and manage digital channels and content, including intranets, e-newsletters and videos.
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - J71723AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: ASAP