£34k - 35k per year
over 3 years ago
This women's and children's health charity is looking for an internal communications manager to run the internal communications for the charity. This includes keeping staff up to date with the brand and how it is developing, news within the company and supporting key channels and activities that affect internal audiences. You wll also be responsibe for developing the internal communications strategy.
This is a chance for you to really take ownership of the internal communications function for a charity that helps hundreds of thousands of households across the UK, and increase the sense of ownership and satisfaction staff feel for their work.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Proven communications skills focussed on internal communications and promoting the brand to employees within a large organisation with many different teams.
- A proven track record of delivering integrated communications campaigns and managing events.
- Experience of intranet management and development.
- Experience of creating marketing materials for a range of audiences and tailoring the messaging and content appropriately.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders.