£39,015 - 45,900 per year
about 3 years ago
This role will be responsible for managing the development and delivery of this large organisation’s internal communications function. You will be generating proactive, creative and appropriate communications activities which supports the overall communications strategy.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage the day-to-day internal communication activities of the organisation.
- Developing and managing an internal communications plan that aligns with the communications and corporate strategy and meets the needs of staff, Council members and associates.
- Managing communications with internal stakeholders via a range of channels. Ensuring that staff receive timely, accurate, appropriate and consistent communication about issues of potential interest.
- Responsible for the development of the staff intranet, ensuring content is kept under review and remains relevant.
- Promoting consistent internal messaging and channels of communication and providing a forum for encouraging two-way positive communication.
- Advising on the internal communication needs of specific projects across the organisation and managing the planning and delivery of the project’s communications activities.
- Providing support and guidance on the production of corporate literature across the organisation and ensuring that brand guidelines are complied with.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Proven communications skills, ideally within a healthcare or regulatory organisation and focused on internal communications.
- Experience in project management with a proven track record of delivering integrated communications campaigns and managing events.
- Experience of intranet management and development.
- Experience of creating marketing materials for a range of audiences and tailoring the messaging and content appropriately.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders.