£40k per year
over 4 years ago
This wonderful social welfare organisation is looking for a creative and proative Internal Comminications Manager tojoin their organisation.
Reporting into the Director of Communications and managing one member of staff (Communications Officer), you will be responsible for developing and implementing effective internal communications strategies for the organisation, and for managing our various internal communication channels, in order to ensure staff have the information they need, and that they are motivated and engaged.
- Supporting the development of a new internal communication strategy (in consultation with the Director of Communications and other communications colleagues) which will build engagement and motivation, and ensure all staff have access to a range of internal communications, so they are able to keep up to date with important news, share information and provide feedback. This needs to be aligned with the external communications priorities
- Developing and implementing a co-ordinated internal communication programme including internal communication plans to support organisational initiatives and business projects, to ensure they are successfully communicated around the organisation
- Reviewing regularly staff’s views on communications, and the effectiveness of existing communications channels, ensuring that they support regular and effective two-way communications, and suggesting and implementing improvements#
The appointed candidate will have:
- Exellent copywriting skills – ability to write high quality copy, and able to write in different styles depending upon the audience and medium
- Intranet/email marketing experience
- Experience and track record of current Internal Communications best practice
- Proof reading – good eye for detail
- Relevant degree or professional qualification