Up to £53133.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am working with a highly established and well known membership organisation seeking to appoint x2 Internal Auditors on a permanent basis. Working in a finance team of 28 in the London head office as well as supporting 800 branches across the UK. These roles are crucial for the organisations annual returns and regulations.
- Heavy involvement in developing and improving the quality of financial and management records and controls, as well as matters of governance and risk management.
- Manage all aspects of internal auditing in a large multi-cost centre environment including planning, reporting and support across the organisation
- Working towards improving financial controls and procedures
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external rules and regulations.
- Provide accurate auditing and accounting support and advisory service, primarily to London branch.
- Maintain working papers and files on all routine and special audits;
- Ensure matters of noncompliance or fraud are passed onto senior management
Skills and requirements:
- Preferably qualified or in the final stages, working towards completion of a recognised CCAB qualification
- Must be aware of multi pension scheme
- Proven experience working well on own initiative.
- Pension qualification is desirable and must have worked for a medium to large turnover organisation
Both Internal Auditors are permanent positions with a view to start as soon as possible. The role will involve extensive travelling to branches and regional offices across the UK with regular overnight stays, to conduct audits and to provide training to lay and regional officers. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.