Up to £40900.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is a well established and respected national charity that supports any person that is affected by the death of a baby and works in partnership with health professionals to ensure that bereaved families and parents receive the best possible care and support.
They are currently seeking an Interim Training and Improving Bereavement Care Manager to join their team for 7 months.
As the Interim Training and Improving Bereavement Care Manager you will lead the Improving Bereavement Care (IBC) Team who manage bereavement care training for health professionals as well as developing and managing projects and events, whilst maintaining and developing relationships with key stakeholders.
This includes regular evaluation and development of training materials aimed at health professionals and overseeing the development of relevant resources.
Key skills and attributes will include:
- The ability to operate at a strategic level
- The ability to lead and inspire a team
- An excellent knowledge of the structure and organisation of the NHS
- The ability to communicate with health professionals
- An understanding of different training and teaching methods
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience)
This is a unique and rewarding opportunity, for more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org