South East London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am working with a highly established medical not-for-profit organisation based in South East London. My client is currently seeking to appoint a Supply Chain Manager on an interim basis of 6 months having responsibility for the SAP Inventory Management system and overseeing the day to day running of the supply chain team.
- Responsible for overall BAU and ensuring any investigations that need doing are actioned efficiently and effectively
- Oversea and support with transformation of SAP-ECC to SAP S/4 Hana
- Ensure data cleanse is completed before the go-live date
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure no errors on P&SC module (post live date)
- Support the business to deliver PO's and Inventory-Management as well as associated Masterdata Objects.
- Manage inventory levels through planning, forecasting, lab meetings, expediting and KPI reporting
- Continual data cleansing and general ad-hoc support on reporting
The interim Supply Chain Manager must have SAP experience and exposure to the transformation between platforms as well as in-depth knowledge of SAP MM (Materials Management) Tables and Data Structures. The ideal candidate will also be able to recognise supply chain management theories, procedures, and systems. The interim Supply Chain Manager will have experience liaising directly with key stakeholders and exposure to direct line management of a small team.
To be considered for this role the interim Supply Chain Manager needs to have a proven track record of working with SAP-ECC and SAP S/4 Hana and been heavily involved with the transformation process in a previous role.
This fixed term contract is to start ASAP and medical experience would be an advantage but is not necessary. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more, please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org