£36000.00 - £41000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP are collaborating with a high-profile international development organization who are looking for a Senior Trusts and Foundations Manager to join their fundraising and partnerships team for a maternity cover.
A great role to be a part of, you will be leading the organisations trusts and foundations programme, working with a well-established pipeline and developing new relationships. Working with 6 figure international trusts and foundations, as well as some smaller UK trusts and institutions, this is a chance to have a real impact and gain global experience. Not only will you gain international experience, but you will also collaborate with the high value partnerships team to develop new relationships in order to secure high value multiyear grants. With the organisation focusing on gender equality, your fundraising work will affect women all over the world and who are from varying backgrounds, so a great cause to be a part of!
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with either international trusts and foundations or big lottery funds
- Excellent writing skills and ability to adapt applications accordingly
- Proven strategic planning of multiyear budgets
- Ability to work in both a team and autonomously
- A positive attitude and keen to work with high value donors
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Rhiannon on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org