City of London
£37000.00 - £38000 per annum
over 2 years ago
We are currently representing a leading international health based charity who are seeking to hire a Senior Digital Content Editor on an 8 month interim basis to focus on developing content for both their own website, email and social channels as well as content planning, production, testing and optimisation to help ensure KPIs on engagement, loyalty and conversions are met.
The role holder will be a strong copywriter, understand how to optimise existing content and be experienced in managing digital channels.
Duties and responsibilities will include :
Plan, develop test and optimise content that meets the organisation's priorities and user needs.
Ensure content is of high quality and meets brand and best practice guidelines.
Ensure that all content is SEO optimised and continually look for new opportunities. To improve the ranking of content.
- Experience of delivering digital communications in house or at an agency.
- Experience of website production and content management systems for consumer/public facing websites.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of website and social media management.
- Excellent copywriting experience and skills adaptable to digital channels and audiences.
- Demonstrable experience of using Google tools (Analytics, Adwords) PPC, Facebook and other paid digital advertising and marketing channels.
- Good working knowledge of the communications, marketing or fundraising environment.
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 26th April 2018.