Up to £21.22 per hour
22 days ago
Are you an interim Recruitment Partner looking for a new opportunity working for a charity in central London? Can you start a new 8-week recruitment position at short notice?
This forward-thinking charity delivers public benefit from engineering excellence and technology innovation. They provide independent expert advice to government, in the UK and around the world. They bring together a community of leading businesses, entrepreneurs, innovators and academics from every part of engineering and technology.
The charity's HQ is based in central London and currently has 160 employees. They also offer hybrid working (2-days per week in the office). You will be part of a small but friendly HR team, reporting into the Senior HR Manager over the course of the assignment.
Some of the key responsibilities of this interim 8-week Recruitment Partner job include:
- Ensuring continuous delivery of a proactive, professional and customer focused HR and recruitment service.
- Supporting the Senior HR Manager with providing recruitment advice and guidance to managers and employees
- Coaching and support line managers to plan effective recruitment campaigns while ensuring they attract, recruit, and retain a diverse workforce
- Acting as an escalation point when required, reviewing HR documentation with regards to recruitment queries
- Contributing towards continuous improvement of HR policies, processes, and talent management activities
This important interim Recruitment Partner role paying £21.22 per hour, would suit someone with experience of managing the whole recruitment life cycle and their agency temp recruitment processes. It would also be advantageous to have experience of using Cascade HR system (recruitment module). The Recruitment Partner will need to be happy to get involved with generalist HR admin and onboarding activities when needed.
For more information on this interim Recruitment Partner role, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.