£35700.00 - £375000.00 per annum
3 months ago
TPP are currently working with a development body focused on the education sector.
They are seeking to hire a Marketing Officer for a 6 month duration on a fixed term contract basis. You will be responsible for delivering marketing content and collateral, which will deliver marketing that plays a significant contribution in ensuring our client achieves its commercial, membership and reputational aims.
This position will primarily focus on producing and managing design, content and literature on the organisation's contract work for a new qualification aimed at the 16-18 age range, and it is expected that the position's remit is to support all marketing activities for the organisation, as required.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- To deliver best in class customer-focused marketing content in supporting our client achieve its commercial, membership and associated reputational aims.
- The primary focus will be on producing and managing design, content (social media, blogs, articles) and literature (physical and digital) on the organisation's grants and contracts.
- The postholder will contribute to the implementation of our client's qualification Professional Development marketing plans and :
- Provide creative input into collateral, marketing and communications development, ideally with some graphics skills, for example, knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Canva or Photoshop.
- Create social media posts to support timely promotion of courses and events
- Have responsibility for the collateral requirements (leaflets, brochures, posters) to promote all aspects of delivery.
Your experience will include :
- Substantial experience in marketing and communications campaign roles
- Experience in working within a broad marketing and communications department
- Knowledge of the full range of marketing channels and activities, specifically production and print, and being able to execute production and print
- Experience of working in the field of education and/or social mobility preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent writing, editing, story-telling and proof-reading skills
- Experience in using graphics and/or image editing tools